What difference can a professional management company with experience make for you? A BIG difference in this tough economic climate!
FEWER VACANCIES AND LESS TURNOVER
- Thoroughly screen tenants so they are more likely to stay and pay
- Large pool of loyal repeat tenants
- Market your unit BEFORE it becomes empty
- Evaluate comparable rents to produce maximum income and fewer vacancies
- Promote creative tenant incentives programs
- Participate in Section 8 and other programs to widen the tenant pool
- Motivated leasing agents
- Yard signs placed where allowable
- Digital photos
- E-marketing on multiple internet sites including Craigslist.com
- 24/7 voice recording of vacancies, printed lists available
- Referral program with local Realtors
- Optional newspaper advertising in local papers
- Proactively collect rent – if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid!
- Offer variety of convenient ways for tenants to pay
- Deliver financial activity report for each property promptly each month
- Deposit funds to your checking account promptly each month
- Hold tenant deposits securely in a lawful escrow account
- Provide detailed check in and check out reports with digital photo documentation
- Verify tenant information
- Handle tenant lease violations in an efficient and effective manner
- Make proactive payment arrangements if possible
- Conduct efficient evictions if necessary
- Appear in court and administer collections of past payments on behalf of owners within limits of local laws
- Handle phone calls, complaints, and other tenant relation issues so you don’t have to.
- Maintain owner anonymity.
CAREFREE, LOW COST MAINTENANCE
- Attend any city or housing authority required inspection on your behalf
- Periodically inspect units for lease violations and maintenance issues.
- Offer 24/7 maintenance services at reasonable rates.
- Plumbing, heating and air conditioning, electrical, roofing, general carpentry, drywall repair, doors & windows, locksets, painting, cleaning, mowing and snow removal are just a few of the services we offer.
- Contractors are bonded and insured.